Each year, the Hospice Action Network coordinates events with the goals of advancing policies that will benefit those facing a life limiting illness. These events can vary in format from briefings to Congressional staff, to hearings with key committees, to advocacy fly-in events where Hospice Advocates can meet directly with their Members of Congress. HAN also travels to NHPCO conferences, and to state hospice organization meetings as well. If you’d be interested in learning more or hosting HAN to come give a training, email us at email@example.com.
Virtual Hill Day 2021
This year’s Hospice Action Network’s Advocacy Intensive will be virtual. This Virtual Hill Day event will offer our advocates the opportunity to raise awareness for hospice and palliative care issues and meet with federal lawmakers and their staff to help advance hospice and palliative care legislation.
- We Are Hospice Capitol Hill Event, January 15
- My Hospice Ambassadors Fall Fly-In
- Summer Grassroots Webinar Series (Recordings Available Online)
- Virtual Hill Week September 9-13, 2019
- Senate Comprehensive Care Caucus Panel Discussion
- Florida MyHospice Roundtable with Congressman Vern Buchanan
- New York MyHospice Roundtable with Congressman Joe Morelle
- Kansas MyHospice Roundtable with Congressman Roger Marshall