Each year, the Hospice Action Network coordinates events with the goals of advancing policies that will benefit those facing a life limiting illness. These events can vary in format from briefings to Congressional staff, to hearings with key committees, to advocacy fly-in events where Hospice Advocates can meet directly with their Members of Congress. HAN also travels to NHPCO conferences, and to state hospice organization meetings as well. If you’d be interested in learning more or hosting HAN to come give a training, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CANCELLATION NOTICE: Due to concerns related to COVID-19, NHPCO’s Leadership and Advocacy Conference and related events have been cancelled. The Advocacy Day is going Virtual and will be open to all registered attendees, their colleagues, as well as NHPCO Members. LEARN MORE.
- We Are Hospice Capitol Hill Event, January 15
- My Hospice Ambassadors Fall Fly-In
- Summer Grassroots Webinar Series (Recordings Available Online)
- Virtual Hill Week September 9-13, 2019
- Senate Comprehensive Care Caucus Panel Discussion
- Florida MyHospice Roundtable with Congressman Vern Buchanan
- New York MyHospice Roundtable with Congressman Joe Morelle
- Kansas MyHospice Roundtable with Congressman Roger Marshall