Each year, the Hospice Action Network coordinates events with the goals of advancing policies that will benefit those facing a life limiting illness. These events can vary in format from briefings to Congressional staff, to hearings with key committees, to advocacy fly-in events where Hospice Advocates can meet directly with their Members of Congress. HAN also travels to NHPCO conferences, and to state hospice organization meetings as well. If you’d be interested in learning more or hosting HAN to come give a training, email us at email@example.com.
NHPCO’s Leadership and Advocacy Conference and Advocacy Day 2020 Pre-conference session, March 23-24, 2020
- Leadership and Advocacy Conference Advocacy Day 2020
- Advocacy Day 2020 is a pre-conference session before the main Leadership and Advocacy Conference, hosted at the MGM National Harbor
- Advocacy Training Sessions will be Monday March 23 and Congressional Meetings will be all day Tuesday, March 24.
- Registration for Advocacy Day Pre-conference will be included with all Main Conference registrations, or is available as an Advocacy Only Pass for $125 for Members and $175 for non-Members.
- March 25-27, 2020: Main Conference
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
- We Are Hospice Capitol Hill Event, January 15
- My Hospice Ambassadors Fall Fly-In
- Summer Grassroots Webinar Series (Recordings Available Online)
- Virtual Hill Week September 9-13, 2019
- Senate Comprehensive Care Caucus Panel Discussion July 31, 2019
- Florida MyHospice Roundtable with Congressman Vern Buchanan
- New York MyHospice Roundtable with Congressman Joe Morelle
- Kansas MyHospice Roundtable with Congressman Roger Marshall